corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Anyone going to Grimsby before Xmas? - Asking a favour

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone going to Grimsby before Xmas? - Asking a favour
boylers11

User status: Offline
27th Nov 10 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just wondered if anyone from around the Middlesbrough/North East area was passing by Grimsby in the next few weeks.

There's a lad selling a splitter that I want for my Fabia, but I don't really want to travel all the way to Grimsby from Redcar for it.

If there's anyone who will be passing by there either socially or with work, there'd be a £10 note in it for you - U2U me please
vaux.dan

28th Nov 10 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10a to go to grimsby :L i'll go for 50
boylers11

28th Nov 10 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol, thanks Dan. I only want someone to call by if they're going to be in the area, I'm not asking someone to go especially for me or I'd go myself.

Thanks for the offer though

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Anyone going to Grimsby before Xmas? - Asking a favour 23 database queries in 0.0130391 seconds