corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Steering wheel boss

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Steering wheel boss
Eddx14xe

User status: Offline
30th Nov 10 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want a new steering wheel for my car but all the steering wheel bosses are for 'non airbag' cars.

I cant find any for cars with airbags.

Anyone know where i can get them from? I know its only for the light for the MOT but i cba to take the bulb out, rather it done properly

Cheers in advance
corsaadzy

2nd Dec 10 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dnt think u can, can you? coz the steering wheels are never weak enough to break an airbag through
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

3rd Dec 10 at 00:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can use a non airbag boss, even with an airbag boss the light would stay on because the airbag isn't present but the airbag light is only an MOT advisory, not a fail

I'd avoid the MOMO boss though, I had the non airbag one which has a ring on the back for the positive feed to the horn button but it wears down and the horn stops working after a month or so, I tried some bodges to try and get it working again but after a month it'd wear down again. Unfortunately I've never tried any others so can't really advise any further

New Poll