corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Rant day 2: paying online/c**p website/no customer service

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rant day 2: paying online/c**p website/no customer service
Matt L

User status: Offline
1st Dec 10 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bin trying to pay my acca fee's for the past 2 days online and yesterday their site was trying to get me to save a file so thought sod that for a packet of crisps and id try it again today, all worked said payment was authorised, go to print reciept and it says nothings been paid so thought ok ill try it again as i know id missed a letter out of my name the first time so though must be that.

second time round exactly the same said its authorised (print screen'd it just so i have some back up), go to print reciept and again says nothing has been paid , so then i think ill check my bank...

log on to find....
they took £100 out yesterday or i assume so as its appeared on my statement today and then both todays payments have gone through too (well... waiting to clear).

so i try and ring the customer service desk... closed due to weather which is fair enough but just at the shite site and the fact now uim going to have to f*ck about getting them to refund me the money
Sam
Premium Member

1st Dec 10 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Phone your bank, they can reverse duplicate transactions (in fact they should have picked up on this anyway, that's what my bank do).
Steve
Premium Member

1st Dec 10 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats c**p mate

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Rant day 2: paying online/c**p website/no customer service 22 database queries in 0.0114071 seconds