corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 106 GTi guaging intrest.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 106 GTi guaging intrest.
jon-valver

User status: Offline
4th Dec 10 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - pug
Model - 106 GTi
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage - 80k
Price - 1800 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07984302204
Contact email address - jondun39@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

just guaging intrest in this, ive only just got it but cant really bring myself to like it.

its a 1998 white gti, its been lowered around 60mm all round, has oz superturismo alloy wheels and a full 3" pugsport exhaust system. polished cam covers also has smoked headlights. full leather interier and updated cd player and door speakers its imaculate inside. the bodywork is pretty good apart from the front bumper which has been repaired at some point badly but you can only tell close up. and 2 small spots on rear bumper where paint has flaked off.

its got mot till feb and tax till feb also.

bad points.

has quickshift but bush in bottom has gon (still totally driveable just sometimes pops out in reverse ect)

hydraulic tappets are tappy when the car is warm, doesent harm the engine but could do with replacing.

also when engine is warm it has a strange idle but this happens a lot with 106's

i have no history on the car and logbook is yet to come through post.

droplinks need doing and general a replacement of bushes all round would benifit the car as it feels like it needs them. also driveshafts could do with doing but again 106's are prone for these.

passenger headlight wiring currently not working

i have onistly said everything about the car as im being honest. veiwing welcome anytime.

would consider px so try me! cheers

i have reflected the price with the minor things wrong with the car as it is quite rare as its white ect ect and it is fun to drive.

when i got the car the guy said the timing belt ad been done ive had a look and it seems pretty new also. pics below.....

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 106 GTi guaging intrest. 24 database queries in 0.0083721 seconds