corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » very odd dream

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author very odd dream
SteveW

User status: Offline
6th Dec 10 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a dream last night that i went to get my hair cut by Louie Spence.. It was in Westfield in London but he cut my hair in a swimming pool.

i turned up an hour late to the appointment and he told me that we couldnt colour my hair only cut it.
i then had a mo-hawk

very odd
richc

6th Dec 10 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wtf
RichR
Premium Member

6th Dec 10 at 16:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In a Swimming pool with Louis Spence reinacting the Michael Barrymore Pool drama?
RichR
Premium Member

6th Dec 10 at 16:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you wake up in a wet patch, that's the sign of a good dream.......
SteveW

6th Dec 10 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was only a little wet bit.. more of a drip
C2RL R

6th Dec 10 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a dream where 2 cs members briefly made an appearance. Fuck knows why they would pop into my dream as I've never met them. It's strange what things your brain comes up with when you're asleep!
JonnyJ

6th Dec 10 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
I had a dream where 2 cs members briefly made an appearance. Fuck knows why they would pop into my dream as I've never met them. It's strange what things your brain comes up with when you're asleep!

This has happened to me too. Jade and Colin in fact Bizarre, never met them, never spoke to them. Probably just wanted to plough Jade, damn Colin been there
C2RL R

6th Dec 10 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't have minded that dream, jade is fit and Colin ain't bad either. If I was to partake in a mmf threesome then it would be with people like them!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » very odd dream 22 database queries in 0.3068411 seconds