corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » pic request of corsa b with c20xe conv with engine bay hose sets please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pic request of corsa b with c20xe conv with engine bay hose sets please
DannyE2010

User status: Offline
6th Dec 10 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you no the fancy blue/red ones please thanks
Kieran
Premium Member

6th Dec 10 at 17:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that better for you

[Edited on 06-12-2010 by kizzacorsab]
connollygt30

6th Dec 10 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kizza any chance you get you post pictures of your car,he asked for hoses not rocker cover

Heres mine,only ancillary hose kit in this pic,have coolant and the induction hose to go on too...

Kieran
Premium Member

6th Dec 10 at 17:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blimey get a grip mate. Only messing about fuck me
DannyE2010

7th Dec 10 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks all pictures i have purchased a set of Roose Motorsport ancillary kit but in blue so jst wanted sum piccys thanks guys

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » pic request of corsa b with c20xe conv with engine bay hose sets please 22 database queries in 0.0083089 seconds