corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » cosa seat rails with pretensioners £20 a set

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cosa seat rails with pretensioners £20 a set
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Dec 10 at 21:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got a set of corsa seat rails in very good condition , come with pretensioners both in very good condition , most scrappys charge around £20 each for these and ive seen them on ebay for £25 each.

i want £20 for the both of them they can also come with a free set of front corsa LS seats or i can take the rails off them

i wont take pictures everyone knows what a seat rail looks like , please dont ask me saying i want to no what they look like out of a car , as they look the same in the car and out of the car

collection from manchester only no postage

just thought ide put them up on here incase someone needs some otherwise they will be going to the tip

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » cosa seat rails with pretensioners £20 a set 24 database queries in 0.0080688 seconds