corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pics wanted

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pics wanted
Ad Blue B

User status: Offline
9th Dec 10 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arden blue corsa, with bonnet, roof, spoiler and wing mirrors (all in black) anyone done it yet?

If not all just pictures with some done?
Kieran
Premium Member

9th Dec 10 at 12:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sort of near what you want :s

Ad Blue B

9th Dec 10 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers kizza, ive been wanting to get the roof, spoiler and wing mirrors done for ages, but someone reversed into me the other day so i may aswell get the bonnet done black aswell
Rob126

9th Dec 10 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wouldn't go with a black bonnet as IN MY OPINION it would look as though it's a fake try towards a carbon bonnet! that's obviously my view! Have you thought about vinyl in carbon?
Ad Blue B

9th Dec 10 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

havent really thought about vinyl wrap yet rob its a good idea though might have to get it all priced up and sorted get it done black first see how it looks, if i dont like it after the new year i'll get it wrapped

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pics wanted 22 database queries in 0.0102370 seconds