corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra mk4 1.6 8v sell or swap for corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra mk4 1.6 8v sell or swap for corsa
Bobber123

User status: Offline
   10th Dec 10 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres my mk4 astra i have for sale, its been a great car for me since i passed my test,
MG ZR 17" alloys, custom made twin outwards rolled stainless backbox with recipt, genuine irmscher spoiler and irmscher front splitter, irmscher clear back lights, irmscher front grille with irmy badge.
its been lowerd around 40-60mm all round,
Rear windows and back window have been profesionally tinted.
Black dashboard instead of the dated grey one, uprated speakers all round and ill leave the cd player in too.
the alloys are pretty curbed, some more than others, could do with a decent refurb and a few new tyres... i have a full set of origional steel wheels wich will come with the car.
it also has a clifford concept 500 thatcham cat 1 alarm wich is remote centeral locking and even puts the windows up when you get out and lock the car
it has 109k on the clock but its had a replacment cylinder head fitted with around 40k on the clock, this means the head gasket has been done about 2k miles ago.
the car drives well and handles great, the paintwork is pretty stonechipped and one of the front wings has been resprayed, still a good colormatch though.
if theres any more info required just ask.
the mot is due at the end of the month so im looking for £800 for it or it will be about £900 if i put it through an mot..
I am in anlaby, hull, east yorkshire
************ EDIT **************
car is currently being put through MOT so the asking price will be £900

ill swap it for a corsa, needs to be a 1.2 or something low insurance group, i dont have any no claims so i need something super cheap, ideally would like power steering and electric windows preferably..

Cheers,
Rob.

[Edited on 12-12-2010 by Bobber123]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra mk4 1.6 8v sell or swap for corsa 24 database queries in 0.0085840 seconds