corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Stage 2 Astra VXR

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stage 2 Astra VXR
big eck

User status: Offline
12th Dec 10 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall Astra VXR
2006/06 Model
40k miles with full Vauxhall service history (this will rise as the car is still used)
MOT'd till 24th May 2011
Tax'd till 31st december 2010
Optional 19" alloys with 2 near new FALKEN 452 - 225/35R19 88Y XL TL tyres
AFL Xenon headlights
LED Sidelights
Cruise Control
Blue SMD LED interior conversion
LED numberplate lights
MINT half leather interior
Brand new Intercooler/air con unit plus a load of extras with a reciept for £1700 only 4 months ago from Pentagon (Vauxhall main dealers)so still under warranty for piece of mind. Also just had a fully rebuilt gearbox costing £1360 (with reciept) with an unlimited mileage 1 year warranty from newmarket Engineers in Stirling.

Mods are as follows -

Full Miltek Exhaust including sport cat (costing £1200)
Eibach Sportline Lowering springs
Whiteline Rear Anti Roll Bar
1.9 Cdti Percy Airbox conversion (With Enlarged Power Pipe)
Enlarged Courtney Tophat
Full blue Samco hose kit including black hard pipes (all original parts available including full courtney blue hose kit, air box and crossover pipe)
K&N Air filter element
Courtney Polybush Engine Mount
Stage 1 remap by vxperformance (triple888) switchable on/off with the sport button making 285bhp/343lbft with graph to prove (this was made before the 1.9 air box conversion)

I think this is about it but if I have left anything out or if anyone has any questions then just let me know.

The condition of the car is superb with the usual stonechips on the bonnet. 2 of the alloys are marked and were like this when I bought the car. I have taken a pic of then to show you how bad they are.

Finally the price - I'm asking for £9,900 ovno for the car.

Contact me at bigeck2005@hotmail.co.uk

OR 07545951637

PLEASE NO TIMEWASTERS

I'll let the pics do the talking now.

these are the 2 scuffed wheels.

Interior pics

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Stage 2 Astra VXR 24 database queries in 0.0088050 seconds