corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » RenaultSport Clio 182 2004-54

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RenaultSport Clio 182 2004-54
AndyCorsaSport

User status: Offline
14th Dec 10 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - RenaultSport
Model - Clio 182
Engine - 2.0 16v
Mileage - 76,950
Price - £4,200

2004 - 54 "Black Gold" RenaultSport Clio 182
HPI Clear
76,950 miles, will go up as is used daily.
MOT untill June 2011
Tax untill end of Nov 2010 (will be taxed for a sale)
Full Service History, last servied at 72k (Oil + Filter, Fuel Filter, Brake fluid change using Dot 5.1)
K&N Panel Filter
Belts changed at 61k
Toad Alarm
Spare Key, and Spare Toad Fob
Xenon's
Cruise Control with 2 settings
Climate Control
Traction Control (ESP)
Half Leather/Suade interior (No burns/tears etc, im a non smoker and NO ONE smokes in my car)
Electric windows
Electric and heated mirrors

Small modifications:
Silvatec indacator bulbs all round, to replace the orange ones
White LED sidelight bulbs
All badges painted Ford Signal Yellow
Skoda Fabia lower front splitter
Eibach Pro lowering springs, these only lower the car 15/20mm, whilst still keeping comfort, and retaining a sensible height. These have only been on a month, and i put them on after finding the drivers front spring had broken at the end. So thought i might aswell replace them all.

The car is a non cup pack model, although i have had the wheels re-furbed in Anthracite like the cup packs.

The wheels were done about 3 months ago, painted inside and out, and are in mint condition, with no marks. All 4 are wrapped in 205/45/16 Michelin Pilot Exalto's with around 4mm on each tyre.

The car is currently on a private plate which is not included.

Bad points
Front bumper is quite badly stone chipped under the drivers fog light
Bonnet has a small dent where someone has pushed the bonnet shut, and is also stone chipped

If you were interested in the car, i could either knock a bit of money off, or get the bits painted.

Also just to add, the Yellow bits arent to everyone's taste, so these could also be changed.

Pics:

I may have forgot a few things. Anything you want to know get in touch

Price £4,200

P/X Try me??? After a cheaper car plus cash.

Thanks, Andy.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » RenaultSport Clio 182 2004-54 24 database queries in 0.0052898 seconds