corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa-C 1.8 SRi *£4300 WITH private plate*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa-C 1.8 SRi *£4300 WITH private plate*
swill_omnibus

User status: Offline
18th Dec 10 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall Corsa 1.8SRi

Maybe open to reasonable offers. As can't have two manic bull terriers bouncing on the back seat of a corsa lmao

With great regret I need to sell the corsa. Due to circumstances being changed in household I need a slightly bigger car to transport 2x show dogs on a regular basis (picking second one up in Jan) so ideally the corsa needs to be gone before then.

The car is a 2005 1.8 Sri is Star Silver 3 and is in very good condition for it’s age passing it’s MOT this August with ZERO advisories and fails.

The car has the usual Sri spec consisting of:

Air-Con, PAS, ABS, Electric windows and wing mirrors, heated rear screen and wing mirrors, adjustable steering column, cruise control and darkened rear lights etc

Also in addition to that a few after market modifications consist of:

Brakes & Suspension:
280mm discs with corsa vxr calipers
Bilstein B4 shock absorbers
Koni 30mm springs
Front lower arm and front anti roll bar polyflex bushes (have rear beam bushes but not yet fitted, will be included in sale)

Wheels:
16” Speedlines 195/45/16 tyres all round
2x Front brand new (NOV) Khumo Ectsa KH31
2x Rear plenty of life, will confirm make

Engine and exhaust:
Reprofiled cams (256)
Dbilas replica inlet manifold
4-1 John Ashley exhaust manifold (Rob_Sri)
MPG Remapped ECU setup
2.25” exhaust system (part custom part lexmaul) with Oval backbox
Sports CAT
Lightened and Balanced flywheel
Adjustable inlet pulley

*This car should be approximately be around 165-170BHP

Other:
Rear tinted windows
Sunstrip
RECARO BUCKET SEATS BOUGHT RECENTLY FOR £600 WORTH BRAND NEW OVER £1200
HID’s
GENUINE IRMSCHER MATS

Only bad points are:
Bonnet has slight rust under lip, can only be seen with bonnet open.

EML is on only due to no O2 sensor being present in exhaust system, what’s needed is a oxygen sensor and boss tapped into system and problem solved.
2x Rear head rests are SXI+ half leather due to me wanting a rear half leather bench but can’t get around that.

That’s the main in’s and out’s of the car really, MOT until AUG 2011 and will confirm TAX in next day or two but was recently done (may even be august)

Am looking for £4300 WITHOUT the private plate, or if you are wishing to have the car with the plate then make me an offer (taking into account it’s worth £600)

I may have missed a few bits out but if/when remember i'll update thread when needed.

Regards,
Steven

Will get interior pics and engine bay pics when snow clears up, for now:

Email: swill_omnibus@hotmail.com

Maybe open to reasonable offers. As can't have two manic bull terriers bouncing on the back seat of a corsa lmao Maybe open to reasonable offers. As can't have two manic bull terriers bouncing on the back seat of a corsa lmao Maybe open to reasonable offers. As can't have two manic bull terriers bouncing on the back seat of a corsa lmao

[Edited on 18-12-2010 by swill_omnibus]Maybe open to reasonable offers. As can't have two manic bull terriers bouncing on the back seat of a corsa lmao

[Edited on 18-12-2010 by swill_omnibus]

[Edited on 19-12-2010 by swill_omnibus]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa-C 1.8 SRi *£4300 WITH private plate* 24 database queries in 0.0092950 seconds