corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Ugg Boots, Pauls Boutique and GHD's for Sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ugg Boots, Pauls Boutique and GHD's for Sale
jake_rob

User status: Offline
   20th Dec 10 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A friend of mine has a container load of stuff to sell and he wants as much as possible gone before Christmas. He has most UGG boots including the expensive and popular Triple Bailey Button, these are available in most colours. Just PM me for more details.

He also has a few sets of GHD's but these are selling quickly.

Aswell as a range of Pauls Boutique Quilted Jackets and Handbags.

Pricelist as follows:

* Triple Bailey Button UGG's £80 (RRP £220)
* GHD's £70 (RRP £100)
* PB Handbags £40 (RRP £60)
* PB Quilted Jackets £70 (RRP £100)

For any more info etc please either text or call me 07517439134 or you can just inbox me. Thanks Jake.
Xs

20th Dec 10 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll never sell any on here at those prices without pictures and proof stuff is real.
ben@moddedrides.co.uk

20th Dec 10 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wayyy to expensive mate can pick uggs up for £50 on ebay
jake_rob

20th Dec 10 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there selling for £100 on ebay, these are £200 in the shops. I think your getting them confused with the classic ones, these are Bailey triple button uggs.
Jakey
Premium Member

20th Dec 10 at 18:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pictures? Proof of authenticity?
jake_rob

20th Dec 10 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will get pictures, how do you want me to prove their authenticity?
jaybee91

21st Dec 10 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bury new road
nathy_87

21st Dec 10 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the GHD's you'll be able to show they are genuine ebcuase they have a Hologram label on the wire.
Jakey
Premium Member

21st Dec 10 at 19:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How to tell fake from genuine GHDs

# The serial number on the hologram is rubbing off or is unreadable.
# They have a different "feel" to genuine GHD's - they are made from a different type of plastic. Obviously you can only tell this when you have a genuine pair next to a fake pair!
# They are pink despite having the model number 3.1b / 4.1b etc (I thought "b" stood for black??). Update: I have been told this isn't always the case and that there are some genuine 4.2Bs out there that are pink.
# The hinge pin is made from plastic, rather than metal and is not held together with a screw (pop the hinge caps off and you will see this).
# The electronics are different - only one PCB rather than two.
# The connections to the PCB are soldered, not screw terminals. All genuine GHDs that I have seen have screw terminals
# The heaters are a different size - genuine GHD heaters are 15mm x 70mm (at least in the 1" wide versions - SS and MS models are different)
# The thermal fuse is a different style. genuine GHD ones are in a small ceramic pot, whereas fake ones are just a fuse wrapped in tape.
# The coating flakes off the plates.
# The cable has a different style of connector:

If you can get some pictures of all round the straighteners to prove they are real i will be interested as my girlfriends are on the way out.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Ugg Boots, Pauls Boutique and GHD's for Sale 24 database queries in 0.1456580 seconds