corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » cheap ep3 type r...vgc fsh ect.... price drop 4k

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cheap ep3 type r...vgc fsh ect.... price drop 4k
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
20th Dec 10 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - honda
Model - civic
Engine - 2.0 vtec k20a
Mileage - 76000
Price - 4k ono
Location - NE37
Contact phone number - 07825553073 - best method tbh
Contact email address - john-paul-davison@live.co.uk - id prefer u2u

General information -

Hi there, for sale is my ep3 type r. The car is really in excellent condition, and I really mean that. My mate runs a honda bodyshop and basicly every panel except the roof has been resprayed in the past 2 months. This has not been due to damage but due to paint fade (milano is terible if not kept on top of), the car really is gleaming now and the pics do it no justice. Only thing I would do to it is a wheel refurb as im picky....

The interior is also in extremely good condition, very rare to see seats this clean. You may notice the seats are from a facelift, they look a good deal better than pre face seats, one nick in drivers bolster has been stitched but done very very well. It is an aircon model, also rare.

Car also runs sweet as a nut with no problems at all, does not have a creaky steering rack or the gear syncro problem that is so common on these.

The only mods are a AEM V2 CAI and a DC sports cat back exhaust. Both very expensive. The car sounds awesome, but i do have the screw in silencer designed for the backbox if its a bit ott for you.

The car has tax till end of feb 2011 and mot till sept 2011. I am selling for one plain reason, I dont need the car. Its covered less than 300miles since I got it in.

Any questions please ask, its for sale on here at 4.5k ono i will not go much lower or i may aswell keep it. Please excuse the pics its freezing here and snowing. Too cold to polish it so it has been washed and shammied only.

4k is the price. The fact it needs a wheel refurb is already reflected in this...

Please give me a text or call if your interested. im sorry but i dont really want a part ex

http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb271/corsabadboy/?action=view&current=PC180039.mp4

thanks for looking

[Edited on 20-12-2010 by john-d]

[Edited on 20-12-2010 by john-d]

[Edited on 29-12-2010 by john-d]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » cheap ep3 type r...vgc fsh ect.... price drop 4k 24 database queries in 0.0114839 seconds