corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugoet 307 1.6 rapier 2003 pic now up

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Peugoet 307 1.6 rapier 2003 pic now up
nathan87

User status: Offline
24th Dec 10 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - peugoet
Model - 307 3 door
Engine - 1.6
Mileage - 93000
Price - 2395

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07983 465 602
Contact email address - nath172004@yahoo.co.uk

General information - 307 in silver has a few little marks as it was my first car, only real issue is on drivers door the paint has flaked off at the bottom and has some rust on it and the bonnet has a dent in the front, i will try and see to both before sale.
alloy wheels, front and rear discs, aircon, power steering, all tyres are good, including spare.
i am the 3rd owner, it has done like 93000. i do have some service history and some receipts aswell.
throughout the time ive owned it, it has had a new rad as it gained a leak along the bottom, a new clutch, a recon gearbox and new headlight and indicator switch board (they are a common problem but is fine now)

there is no tax or mot, although the car will be sold with a full mot. i cannot tax as i do not have insurance anymore

but any questions please ask

thanks

Nathan

[Edited on 02-01-2011 by nathan87]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugoet 307 1.6 rapier 2003 pic now up 24 database queries in 0.0047438 seconds