corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » corsa redtop spacer

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa redtop spacer
Crana

User status: Offline
29th Dec 10 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've put this spacer on http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320602642497&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT and a quick shift and i can only seem to get second it doesn't seem to have much movement in the stick and I've tried adjusting it and its a no go, I can only think that i might need to remove one of the spacers?
joeseth17

29th Dec 10 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used the quick shift on mine mate, but i still had to shorten part of the linkage coz it hit the steering rack and it wudnt go into all gears, and ive never seen that spacer bafore mate i just used the normal bar one
davieslim

29th Dec 10 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the quickshift for? xe conversion or to go with the engine that was in the car before the conversion?

i use that spacer with the selector kit from lmfvauxhall and its perfect
Linch

29th Dec 10 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A quick shift is essentially a shortened linkage arm, on a xe conversion running a spacer, the linkage needs extending in the C section by the same amount as the spacing if i remember

New Poll