corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » PS3 wont connect to wireless?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PS3 wont connect to wireless?
Tiger

User status: Offline
30th Dec 10 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everything in the house, including the laptop im using now and iphone all connect and work fine on the wireless router. On boxing day I used GT5 for the first time and the PS3 connected fine, since the PS3 won't connect to the wireless at all, it tries to but just wont sign in to the Playstation Network.

I've been through the settings and when I test the internet connection it finds the IP Address etc but it just cant get signed into the Playstation Network.

Is there anything obvious to try? Like I said, the router seems to be working fine.
John

30th Dec 10 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go to PSN outside of GT5, I bet there will be terms and conditions that you have to accept that you can't from inside GT5.

Could also try connecting with a cable, which would then confirm you actually couldn't connect to wireless, that doesn't sound like the problem.
Tiger

30th Dec 10 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even with a Bluray movie in the drive it wont connect to Playstation Network.

What your saying does sound very feasible though about the terms and conditions, have you any idea where I would find such terms and conditions? They dont appear on screen when I try to connect to the PSN without anything in the drive...
John

30th Dec 10 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they don't come up when you try to sign in with nothing in the drive that's probably not it, I've just had that a couple of times when trying to play gt recently, always redirected me when I done it through the main screen.
Fro

30th Dec 10 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mines wouldnt sign in randomly the other day, i had to agree to some amended terms and conditions or some shit on PSN then it would.
Tiger

30th Dec 10 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do get the message come up on screen when GT5 is loading, i'll look into it now...

Cheers as always John.
Tiger

30th Dec 10 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well would you believe it, after these last few days of it not working, I went up to check it and the bloody thing has fixed itself now!!

It shall remain a mystery!

New Poll