corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » can i/anyone report someone for dangerous driving?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author can i/anyone report someone for dangerous driving?
Mikorsa16v

User status: Offline
1st Apr 03 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if so what would they get, if no one crashed as an outcome, jus wondered cos there r some twats about
Pablo

1st Apr 03 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah speak to local police reg no. etc report them for wotever they did, I got done once and I was in the right! I was going straight on in outside lane he went straight on but cut me up thought I was going right and he reported me...!!
RichR
Premium Member

1st Apr 03 at 13:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u can report it, but the worst that would happen is the driver would get a ticking off, without any hard photgraphic or video evidence its just ur word against theirs and as such would never stad up in a court of law
MatthewR

1st Apr 03 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And you'd be a grass!
Pablo

1st Apr 03 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep I got a warning! But that was it when I tried to argue I was right I couldn't prove it....
Gower

1st Apr 03 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Police wouldnt care.
Super_si

course you fucking cant.

Report all you want its all circumstantal. How does the pigs know you just dont like the person etc...... wish something could be done but its you vrs them basically fk all evidence
Andy

Not true - if you have a witness, you can press charges. I reported someone who tried to ram me off the road four years ago - I had a passenger who also gave a statement. He went to court and got nine points. Turned out he already had 11 points for dangerous driving.
RichR
Premium Member

1st Apr 03 at 13:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the point tho, u'd just get a verbal warning, or possibly a letter, but nothing would come of it, and most of the time, nothing at all would be done, cause its not worth spenidng the time on, unless 2/3 or more people saw u and u cased injury or dmage to a third party,
RichR
Premium Member

1st Apr 03 at 13:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy
Not true - if you have a witness, you can press charges. I reported someone who tried to ram me off the road four years ago - I had a passenger who also gave a statement. He went to court and got nine points. Turned out he already had 11 points for dangerous driving.

^^^^^^^^
as a bove there has to be more evidence to back u up, so infacxt it is true, a solitary witness with no other form of eveidence would not even make it to a full prosecution
vibrio
Banned

1st Apr 03 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by B4RVO
Yep I got a warning! But that was it when I tried to argue I was right I couldn't prove it....

surely that goes two ways thoough. your inocent until proven guilty
vibrio
Banned

1st Apr 03 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

yeah and I got video evidence of you and sheep
Andy

1st Apr 03 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:

You must have been recording secretly Vibs - you should have told me then you could have joined in. Would have made a bit of a change from cock-sucking
Thoday

1st Apr 03 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pass on reg. details to the police, they record the details and do keep a watch for them, and they do a check on the cars owner and legality. alot of these mad drivers arent insured or passed their tests so if u wana b a grass shop them. will get them off the roads at least
vibrio
Banned

1st Apr 03 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:

You must have been recording secretly Vibs - you should have told me then you could have joined in. Would have made a bit of a change from cock-sucking

I'm touched andy ( by your wife )
Mikorsa16v

1st Apr 03 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i aint grassin no one
just in general really jus wonderin if some crazy shit that someone said would come of anythin. RAH
Dan
Premium Member

1st Apr 03 at 14:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as far as i know they wont even look into it until at least 2 people have reported it

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Crazy_Corsa_Ca

2nd Apr 03 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think most of you are missing the point.
surely if someone is driving dangerously enough to harm themselves, their passenger or other road users then it is your duty to report them.

it is true that nothing might be done, but say, for example that someone is driving dangerously, then in the age of the mobile phone it wouldn't take much to (pull over) and call the police... if they are spotted they'll get questioned and even if the person is nonchalant as fcuk, the chance is that it will scare the little cant into at least considering slowing down.

one question though - which police number do you phone? would this justify a 999?
i know i may sound a little ghey but lives at risk is something that its worth getting concerned about.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » can i/anyone report someone for dangerous driving? 23 database queries in 0.3816750 seconds