corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » z16ler into corsa c xclusive

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author z16ler into corsa c xclusive
corsa-exclusive

User status: Offline
15th Jan 11 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can any1 help me with where a can find engine mounts etc for a z16ler to fit a corsa c xclusive

cheers Jamie
gez bay

15th Jan 11 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its probably going to be a custom job for the mounts ect. I know someone who had a go at putting one in a corsa c. Ended up cutting the vxr chasis leg off where the engine mount was, and just welding the part of the chasis leg into the corsa c.

Never got the car running though.
andyc1234

15th Jan 11 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea u wont find anything off the shelf its just not that simple, been there done it, put a let in. wish i had
corsa-exclusive

15th Jan 11 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have can get the front struts the legs the lot of a vxr, its lookin lyk a custom job to me, the car belongs to ma girlfriend the now but shes lookin at a new car so think am takin the C and puttin the z16 ler in it, a dont know alot about the vauxhalls as im a pug man, had a B sport when a was 18, nice car but my missus corsa is a nice 1, all get pics up of it at some point, has the convertion never been done yet?
Sean8v

15th Jan 11 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get it done
corsa-exclusive

15th Jan 11 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ano a want to man a want to but just need to see what happens, you think all need to change the struts? a lyk the wheels that are on it
Sean8v

15th Jan 11 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't know if they fit mate ... If no one has already done one then it should be good
corsa-exclusive

15th Jan 11 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh ano man, would get alot of attention, am only buyin it so cheree gets her new car lol if it sells am gettin that 207 gt hdi, get the diesel tunin on the go am gettin a speedlin for the 205 later, need to try it on and see how it looks white 1s

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » z16ler into corsa c xclusive 22 database queries in 0.0106199 seconds