corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » C20xe Bottom pulley???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20xe Bottom pulley???
Adamcorsaredtop

User status: Offline
19th Jan 11 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello just a quick question do anyone know where i can get the bottom pully torsion vibration damper from, its not the pulley it self as ive got the light weight ali one, but its the part with the rubber inserted into it. The place where my crank is getting balanced ETC has said that the rubber has split and fell apart, hope some knows where i can get a new one or a good second hand one i need the early one with the twin V belts, Thanks Adam
ianofbhills

19th Jan 11 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eh?
The lightweight alloy belt pulleys completely replace the original heavy rubber mounted item.
If you have the alloy alternator belt pulley it bolts directly onto the bottom cambelt pulley and onto the crank.
What have you got that is made from aluminium?
alan-g-w

20th Jan 11 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As Ian's saying, the rubber damper you're speaking about is an insert between the inner aux belt crank pulley and the outer ring with the grooves on it.

I did the same as you and got an alloy replacement, there's no need for any sort of vibration damper.

[Edited on 20-01-2011 by alan-g-w]
Adamcorsaredtop

20th Jan 11 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i know i feel such a knob now lol i relised today when i looked at it, What a stupid question well thanks for your replys anyways

New Poll