corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » misfire on my corsa 1.4 sport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author misfire on my corsa 1.4 sport
corsa power

User status: Offline
20th Jan 11 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just purchased a 1.4 sport p reg and it seems to misfire its like its running out of fuel been told it could be coil pack or the egr valve defo not head gasket well no obvious signs no gunk or overheating and aint smoky just wondered if uz guys had prob and know what it is tell u something car still shifts had 100mph out it last night without even pushing it i cant wait to see what does when running good any help will be helpful
Aerox-lad

20th Jan 11 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does you're eml come on at all?
corsa power

20th Jan 11 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wats that
aaron1591

20th Jan 11 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its the engine managment light it comes on sometimes when theres faults its on the dash
corsa power

20th Jan 11 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh ryt no its not on just spoke to my bro again he is pretty confident its coilpack he gonna get coilpack and plugs and leads and egr valve from his work and try 1 thing at a time to find fault then anything he dont use will just take back and ill just pay for bit i need
aaron1591

21st Jan 11 at 01:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine was doing the exact problem as yours i just cleaned the spark plugs and touch wood its still not misfiring
corsa power

21st Jan 11 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers leaving in my brothers hands geting plugs and leads and coil pack changed he bringing home bits from work next week

New Poll