corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » nice day, no problems, until someone acts all hard...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author nice day, no problems, until someone acts all hard...
Ben G

User status: Offline
30th Jan 11 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

driving to tesco today and come to a roundabout with traffic on...

i was driving normal, indicating, using mirrors etc etc as i was quite tired and just wanted to take it easy.

put my indicator on, go to turn right when traffic has eased up, and all of a sudden this cunt of a bloke in a focus decides he wants to cut me up even though he's going straight across and not right.

next thing i know he's telling me to wind my window down and then starts foaming at the mouth, going mad, telling me to pull over. i just tell him he should've used his indicators if he wanted to come in this lane and that i'm going to tescos (just down the road).

he follow me, pulls up next to me and starts ranting and raving at me as if i've done something wrong. he got so far in my face he touched my nose with his nose (quite gay).

can't believe it what possesses these morons to think they can just own the road and talk shit to anyone?

he kept telling me he was going to hit me and that he knew where i lived, i said hit me then because theres cameras here and i'll get so much money off you it'll be worth it.

then he walks off acting hard.

rant over. sick of these sad cunts ruining life.
j10E W

30th Jan 11 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

must just be you, maybe you have one of those faces
i never get any of this rage
Jake

30th Jan 11 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont know how you acted all calm. i would have gone straight into fight or flight response and not been able to talk
shaunmods
Premium Member

30th Jan 11 at 15:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People just assume your a mind reader these days Ben so they don't need to indicate to let you know what their doing. Talk about an over reaction though Stuff like this cracks me up! Did you even beep him or anything?

People need to chillll
Ben G

30th Jan 11 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm not of hench though jake

sometimes i do piss people off by driving bad, i'll admit that and do put my hand up to apologise.

but when you drive all nice and considerate and people treat you like a cunt you just think whats the point?

sick twat had a small baby in the car too, guess he doesn't have much respect for his own family.
Ben G

30th Jan 11 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shaunmodsDid you even beep him or anything?

People need to chillll

nothing at all he was in front of a range rover in the left lane, and as i pulled up to the roundabout in the right lane and had got half way round (going less than 1mph due to traffic) he decided he wanted to cut me up and wasn't happy that he didn't achieve that i guess.
Jake

30th Jan 11 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

sometimes i do piss people off by driving bad, i'll admit that and do put my hand up to apologise.

same as that, i did once and the geeza reponded by sticking his fingers up at me i went absolutely bezerk spraying the windscreen and everything if it werent for the traffic lights going green i would have done something i would have regretted

[Edited on 30-01-2011 by jake]
Ben G

30th Jan 11 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ste M

30th Jan 11 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should of headbutted him tbh
Marc

30th Jan 11 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone followed my brother to mine once, threw half a dozen punches and missed everytime

Then told us the boys would be round LOLZ
andys sxi
Premium Member

30th Jan 11 at 16:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had an idoit driver right behind me last night the roads were quiet and he got right behind me to a point where i couldnt even see him in my mirrors properly and i looked in my rear view you couldnt see his headlights! all because i got in front of him from a 2 lane which goes into 1 lane further up i wouldnt mind if i cut him up but i didnt

he starts flashing at me so i stuck right on 30mph and this road is about 2 miles long and then to make it worse i stopped on purpose to let a taxi out and he flashed at me again so i put my hazard lights on lol he turned off at the next turning. he was about 40odd aswell he had a younge lad and a girl in the back his was probably acting cool to his son's girlfriend

April 08 feature car
Ste M

30th Jan 11 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Someone followed my brother to mine once, threw half a dozen punches and missed everytime

Then told us the boys would be round LOLZ

LOL
alan-g-w

30th Jan 11 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A boy I know had this happen to him not that long ago. Was him and his mate with his mate driving on the motorway and his mate's managed to cut someone up by mistake. He's held up a hand to say sorry when he sees it's these two middle aged looking guys in a 7 Series looking angry as fuck. Next thing they know this car starts following them for miles, sitting right on the back bumper of the motor. My mate phoned one of his other mates that he knew was out - they were sitting in the pub carpark up where my two mates were heading. Told them what was happening and that they'd be there in 5mins.

They've left the car park and ended up going up the road to sit at a quiter bit - just as my two mates have pulled up these guys in the 7 series got out to give it large - only for 'someone' to put a fence post over their windscreen and tell them to get to fuck or they're never going to be found, only for another couple of people to come out from hiding at the side at the same time. So there are about 4 or 5 of them, and these two guys that think they're gangsters with a fucked windscreen. I got told they got back in the car and got to fuck.

I don't really agree with the whole fence post thing but they guys would've given as bad as they got. So it's a good result in my book.

[Edited on 30-01-2011 by alan-g-w]
Lawrah
Premium Member

30th Jan 11 at 16:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

use the charm offensive..people dont know how to deal with that.
Jake

30th Jan 11 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah

at the time i didnt think of getting my tits out
JordanR

30th Jan 11 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got followed once because I was on a 60 road, come up to this Astra which is doing 30mph so I overtook him, get about half a mile up the road and see the Astra come flying round the corner right up my arse, follows me all through an estate, I come back out onto the main road and he overtakes me, turns round and goes back? all cause I overtake him when he was doing half the speed limit.
Funny thing is, the same thing happened the week after with exactly the same car , crazy.
JonnyJ

30th Jan 11 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah

at the time i didnt think of getting my tits out

Should have used your legz m8
John

30th Jan 11 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd run before fighting but if somebody is touching your nose you stick the nut on them, no other thing for it.
Brett
Premium Member

30th Jan 11 at 17:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
he follow me, pulls up next to me and starts ranting and raving at me as if i've done something wrong. he got so far in my face he touched my nose with his nose (quite gay).

You should've nutted him instantly at that point.
Aaron

30th Jan 11 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a situation with someone at a petrol station. Some hard cunt followed me in because i "didnt indicate correctly". Anyway, he got right in my face saying "you dont want to fight me mate...you dont want to fight me"

No sooner had i said "do you realise that you have about 5 CCTV cameras pointing at you?" had he got in the car and pissed off
N3CRO

30th Jan 11 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a cock. Don't just say ya gonna hit someone, do it!
Shows what a pussy he is as if he was gonna do it, he would have tbh.
harrisp

30th Jan 11 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was on a dual carriageway overtaking in the outside lane and had some bellend flashing his lights for me to pullover so he could over take , I was driving missus' car and she was in the passanger seat so had to behave
Not had it done to me before and it wound me up soo much >
jacko198

30th Jan 11 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ I had the same happen, on the M6, 3 lanes of traffic, im in the overtaking lane with tonnes of people in front, and some tit in a jag flies up behind me flashing and indicating for me to move out of his way

Traffic was moving at about 50 so i dont know where he thinks he was going. I just waved to him which seemed to make him more angry, so he tried undertaking me and the middle lane. Ended up back behind me again for about half an hour!
Ben G

30th Jan 11 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
quote:

You should've nutted him instantly at that point.

unfortunately i'm not a ''fighting person'' and also couldn't quite believe he was going psycho because he didn't manage to cut me up

i just cannot believe he would get out of his car and leave his baby behind (must have been about 6 months old). i could've had a gun/knife or anything.

some people eh
Brett
Premium Member

30th Jan 11 at 22:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

EDIT: Just remembered you sold your focus so my point is worthless

[Edited on 30-01-2011 by loafofbrett]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » nice day, no problems, until someone acts all hard... 23 database queries in 0.0152118 seconds