corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » astra mk4 gsi turbo arden blue 4200 0N0

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author astra mk4 gsi turbo arden blue 4200 0N0
adam 1.4 sport

User status: Offline
31st Jan 11 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HERES THE LINK FOR THE ADD

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2301675.htm

its a 2003 astra mk4 gsi Turbo in arden blue (Best colour in my option) with 11 months MOT and 4 months tax....... its a cracking car and has never let me down but as i travel to london every day i need something a little different for fuel and insurance costs!

If your looking at a gsi you know what your getting but heres a couple off things

electric windows
power steering
traction control
cruise control
climate control
electric and heated mirrios
Recaro seats
ETC

the car was completely standard when i brought it..... its running a standard map but with these modifications it will be ready to go straight for a stage 2 map....I have added the following modifications

Ready for a stage 2 map which will be about 250bhp + and over 300 ft/ tb

2.2 airbox conversion - comes with standard airbox in the sale

Veccy c inlet pipe - comes with standard pipe in sale

scorpion pre cat decat

vxr cat (was only 1230miles on this)

power flow cat back system 2.5 inch non res - comes with the standard exhaust in the sale

bailys dv26 dumpvalve

forge motorsport recirc blanking plate - oe recirc vavle included in the sale

tx auto sport intercooler kit with 57mm pipe work

iridium spark plugs

new map sensor , front boost sensor

rear boost sensor bypassed for more boost

power pipe

new turbo

hids

i would straight swap for a fiesta st 150 in white or black

Bad points evry car has them

1- It had to little scratches one on the rear drivers wing and one on the boot i got coted 150 for this to be done but the price im asking reflects this

2- it was a cat D which is minor damage , its not even worth me telling this as just needed a new front bumper and wing

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON

adamjgosling@hotmail.co.uk

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » astra mk4 gsi turbo arden blue 4200 0N0 24 database queries in 0.0091622 seconds