corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal weirdness?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paypal weirdness?
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Feb 11 at 13:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just had a phone call from +35314369004 claiming to be an employee from paypal asking me to confirm some details I said what paypal account as I have 2 and he said hotmail at first then changed it to yahoo, then I asked for the full paypal email for the yahoo address and he said he couldn't tell me as he wasn't allowed, not a fucking chance I'm giving details like that over the phone to some stuttering foreginer.

Has anybody else ever received a phonecall from them? I've had no emails from them in the past 48 hours
Matty W

8th Feb 11 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just Google that number
http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/35314369004
That's the first page
RichR
Premium Member

8th Feb 11 at 13:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

+353 is Ireland so its a possibility. When I had all the problems with mine paying some fucking chinese medicare outfit hundreds of pounds; I had a huge argument with the offices in Ireland - they said I must have spent it; then told me I must have given someone my password; then said I should change my password daily and eventually after 3 weeks, they refunded me when I threatened court

edit which is why I now refuse to use Paypal

[Edited on 08-02-2011 by LiVe LeE]
mike56gte

8th Feb 11 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the thing is many people will be fooled by this.
Dom

8th Feb 11 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

353 is ireland and i know Paypal have offices there.....

Edit - Yup, looks like it was PayPal Ireland. If it was to update info then you can do it online anyways

[Edited on 08-02-2011 by Dom]
DannyB
Premium Member

8th Feb 11 at 13:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It could very well be them, but when some tool on the other end cant even answer simple questions when I ask him there's no chance he's getting my address etc
All Torque

8th Feb 11 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

InB4 George Agdgdgwngo

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Paypal weirdness? 22 database queries in 0.0094659 seconds