corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Heated Seats problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Heated Seats problem
chris1990smith

User status: Offline
17th Feb 11 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got cali leathers and i've got the switches fitted in but after lifting the carpet I couldn't find any wiring to plug into the seats the only connectors I found didn't fit. Where do you normally find them? I drive a a B 1.2 16v Club if that makes any difference. Cheers for any help will save the money I could possibly of wasted on ordering switches and the panel from vauxhall!
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Feb 11 at 23:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They're taped up in the loom under the carpet, you need both seats out and the carpet up to see them properly.

You'll also be able to see on the multi-plug in the passenger side kick panel if they're installed because those pins will be present although I don't have the information to hand currently of which pins are required.

Pop the panel off behind the recirc slider as well to see if you have the switch seats, a black and a green multi-connector on either side if so.
chris1990smith

18th Feb 11 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for the quick reply, I will have a look, If it turns out that there not there could I get them from another model?

New Poll