corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » gauging interest in my tasty arden blue/black c20xe corsa BETTER PICS ADDED!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gauging interest in my tasty arden blue/black c20xe corsa BETTER PICS ADDED!!!
Rybo

User status: Offline
   20th Feb 11 at 01:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - c20xe (coscast)
Mileage - 59k on shell approx 88k on engine
Price - offers around £2300?

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -
ill try let the pics speak for themselves as many off here will have either seen it at pvs or seen the build thread, im not desperate to sell but if somebody wants to give it a good home it'd sure help get on with my house renovation quicker, ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE U2U ME THE CAR HAS MOT BUT NO TAX AT THE MOMENT DUE TO BEING SORNED FOR WINTER

this is what i wrote on the pistonheads advert...

where do i start... i finished this car in june (in time for the PVS show)
its taken nearly 3 years and always been garaged, only coming out for 800 miles since completion - flying through its mot (has 10 months and 4 months tax)
ive spared no expence as i decided i wanted to build a good car and im only selling to fund my new house refurb (id like to sell, im not desperate so no silly offers please)
car was originally a 1.4 sport
spec;
c20xe engine (no tapping or smoke, pulls like a train!) had done approx 88k when removed from a calibra (coscast head)
its running the dispac coil and management with the early lighter flywheel and brand new clutch,
the water pump,cambelt kit and sump gasket were changed along with inlet and exhuasts a 4 - branch manifold (new lambda) and 2 1/2 stainless full system and mantzel power cap before it went in
its fitted with samco hoses and had the cam/rocker covers polished and the bay painted black (looks very tidy), new pads belt and alternator belts,
new brake lines through the bay for a neat job and all round braided flexis
pads and cylinders/bearings at the rear
new drilled and grooved ebc cali turbo discs callipers with new pads,
new battery and new vauxhall header tank (old one was grubby!)
spax fully adjustable coilovers with high poundage springs,new front bearings,track rod ends,poly bushes etc,
chris astley mounts with courtney 2.0 driveshafts/hubs,
the wheels are inovite IV 16inch lightweight alloys that have just been powdercoated/blasted and 4 brand new toyo proxes fitted,
its got HID headlights (morrettes)
the bumpers and arches are painted high gloss black and are all brand new inc the genuine reiger front (its plastic and this job alone cost £600 at the bodyshop),
fiberglass bonnet fitted with lockable aerocatch clasps,
smooth wipers,
inside has 2 suede corbeau recliners with sparco 4 point harnesses and the usual sport extras it has pas and remote locking,
carbon centre console with switches for push star and fan o/ride etc and digital gauges for oiltemp, water etc (all working) aswell as a digi dash with carbon surround,
momo steering wheel and boss fitted,
theres a mocal oil cooler kit fitted for which ive a spare set of stainless lines for,
pioneer components in the doors and blaupunkts in rear cards (no rear seats as i have a safetydevices rear cage ill throw in the deal aswell as a polished strut brace)
there will deffo be more but i cant remember it all right now,
in my opinion this car is a bargain and has had a lot of love and work put into it,but i need to prioritize and as its just tucked away in the garage (always my second car)its gutting not using it but having to luck at it,
ive spare morettes etc ill also throw in the deal if i get a fair offer
nearly all of this stuff was new 800 miles ago and its never missed a beat!

thanks very much for taking the time to look

ryan

added a few more pics from the build etc - *** p.s its imaculate inside and out now so excuse the old bits of scrap wires/hoses/lack of hoovering or paint/arch clips etc etc ***

[Edited on 22-02-2011 by Rybo]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » gauging interest in my tasty arden blue/black c20xe corsa BETTER PICS ADDED!!! 24 database queries in 0.0057199 seconds