corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » splitting vectra B

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author splitting vectra B
vaux.dan

User status: Offline
21st Feb 11 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

due to personal issues i've decided to get shot of the vectra so a few goodies are up for grabs

x16xel engine 85,000 miles
engine runs amazing !! seriously no issues with this at all! all mots there to back it up, was previously owned by my auntie who is a nurse so didnt cover very many miles and hasnt been hammered
recently had a new clutch !

full conversion (everything!) £250 ono

team heko wind deflectors
few light marks, nothing major, a bit of plastic has snapped abit but it does not affect how its fitted!
£15

facelift smoked headlights with hid kit
good condition smoked headlights fitted with a hid kit which i have no idea what K they are possibly 6k nice white colour. all lugs intact
£50

Recaro interior
no rips at all ! just in need of a good clean apparently they have been in storage for a few month.
very very very comfy !!
£150

gsi door cards
good condition need a quick clean
£30

x2 chrome door handles
£5

x2 irmy replica door pins
£5

straight through centre pipe (decat)
£50 ono was previously off a v6

irmscher double d back box
£40

facelift rear lights
£10

immaculate silver phase 1 gsi front bumper
£130 ono
jbl 1000watt sub,spl-x ampand wiring kit
£50

ALLOYS ARE SOLD!

will take offers on the car as a whole, only thing thats wrong is the window regulators have bent due to the wind deflectors not being fitted properly, could be a easy fix

would want around £650 for the car with the headlights/exhaust/wind deflectors/recaros and interior

postage can be arranged at your own expense but cash on collection is preffered

i work 8 hours a day so be patient for replys etc and with postage if needed

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » splitting vectra B 24 database queries in 0.0067201 seconds