corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Killzone 3

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Killzone 3
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 11 at 07:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks great! Who's getting it?

Really loved the single player part of Killzone 2. Though the controls did seem a bit floaty and heavy.

Graphics looks superb as always. Definitely the best looking series on any console.

Bissmire

23rd Feb 11 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i ahd a go on the open beta, but it seemed a bit slow for me. Refreshing to play something different than COD, but I think there is a reason it's the best selling FPS. Killzone seems less arcadey, but I guess I like that about COD.
Balling
Premium Member

23rd Feb 11 at 20:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just tried the demo and I'm defo getting this. Steering is much improved since Killzone 2 and the overall look and feel is very promising.

Bissmire

24th Feb 11 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the single player any good on these Killzones? Or is it biased for multiplayer like COD etc?
Bueno

24th Feb 11 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant wait for Killzone and resistance!!
Balling
Premium Member

24th Feb 11 at 16:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bissmire
Is the single player any good on these Killzones? Or is it biased for multiplayer like COD etc?

Killzone 2 was purely a single player game for me. The multiplayer was too confusing and low-paced. But then, I've never found other games than COD interesting for MP.

K2 was also a MUCH longer campaign than any COD game, so I will expect the same from K3 tbh.

Bissmire

24th Feb 11 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok thanks, I may buy it for that then. Havnt played a decent single player in a while
Balling
Premium Member

3rd Mar 11 at 07:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This game is awesome. So far, much better than Killzone 2.

Steering is much improved and scenery is much more varied than the previous game.

nathy_87

3rd Mar 11 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=595293.

Balling
Premium Member

7th Mar 11 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finished this yesterday and I must say it's a very enjoyable sp campaign.
Extremely varied both in surroundings and in style. Never gets repetitive. The game never loads and has fairly big levels.

Multi player is good fun and the classes are awesome, like Infiltrator where you are able to disguise yourself as a member of the opposing team.

This is definitely a recommendable game for anyone who needs a breather from the COD games.

New Poll