corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSi 1.6 16v C16XE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSi 1.6 16v C16XE
harrybanks

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 11 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my Corsa GSi, obviously the pics arent the best but they give you an idea.

12 months MOT
Tax till the end of february 2011

Completely standard apart from lowered 60mm on brand new jamex springs and used bilstein yellow shock absorbers.

Has electric windows, electric heated mirrors, power steering, ABS, central locking, alarm and immobiliser (standard)

4 brand new avon tyres fitted to original 3 spokes, all 4 jacking covers!

Good car and very clean for the age, pulls very very well, 109,000 miles

The ABS light is on, this is due to the NSF ABS ring has corroded and broken away from the outer cv joint, there was a pulsing through the pedal so I removed the fuse, easy fix just not had time to sort it, runs perfectly well and safe.

I am NOT open to swaps as I have found another car, cash sale only. Comes with standard suspension.

I have seen corsa gsi's on ebay with engine failure, bits missing from the bodykit and general tatty condition go for 600 pounds plus, so bearing that in mind I am putting it up for sale at 1000 ovno.

Also come cesaros with brand new tyres available for extra.

1000 ovno Drive away before end of the month before that tax runs out!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSi 1.6 16v C16XE 24 database queries in 0.0088031 seconds