corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how hard to fit corsa c interior in corsa b?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how hard to fit corsa c interior in corsa b?
davieslim

User status: Offline
24th Feb 11 at 03:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

since my mates breaking his corsa c sri and the interior is for sale i thouught id ask and find out if its possible to fit the interior in a b? i was going to fit the silver seatbelts in my b but would be missing the middle seatbelt so rather then taking the corsa c rear seat appart and fitting the bits to the corsa seat i thought it would be nice if i could just use the lot

any ideas?
scottyp1989

24th Feb 11 at 06:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why will you be missing the middle belt? and they should go in ok
davieslim

24th Feb 11 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa c deosnt have a lap belts its got another 3 point belt in the middle so id have 4 silver seatbelts and a black lap belt i could chop the corsa c rear seat up and fit it but for the effort of it if the interior could be fitted id do that

New Poll