corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Tigra 1.4 16v Chequers (S reg)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Tigra 1.4 16v Chequers (S reg)
S@M

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 11 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall Tigra 1.4 16v Chequers

Original Metallic Silver Paint

Mot until 23rd July 2011

Taxed July 2011

Milage is only 77,983miles

Here we have for sale my lovely little Vauxhall Tigra. It has good looks with a economical engine that returns very good MPG! Its a great car that has been cleaned regularly (by the loving partner i must say) and maintained regardless of cost.

The car runs well with no strange noises, bangs or rattles. It drives straight and brakes straight. Bodywork is good for its age with only minor imperfections, and viewing is very welcome although recommended when buying any car! It sports alloy wheels and has all the usual chequers model refinements such as:

- Electric Windows,
- Air conditioning,
- Power steering,
- Central locking,
- Colour coded mirrors,
- Black seats, interior and carpet trim

I have also fitted a new Kenwood Cd player to accommodate my ipod via the jack plug connection, this is also capable of playing your mp3 CD’s so is a lot better and modern than the old unit.

The car also comes with all the old MOT’s certificates, which is great as this backs up the relatively low milage! Quite a bit of paperwork as well which is always good, including plenty of service parts and tyre receipts.

The car has had 2 services in my ownership. The first was an auxiliary belt and oil and filter change. Then a Major service in November 2010, in which it had the following:

Oil change 10/40w
Oil Filter
Spark Plugs
Fuel Filter
Air filter

The car has had all of the tyres replaced within the last year, one is brand new and all others are above 4/5mm or tread and in good condition. It is fitted with the better flat blade windscreen wipers for improved visibility during the rain. Recently, (Jan 2011) the car has had the rear brake shoes replaced and both rear wheel bearings. It had a cambelt kit and waterpump change by the previous owner in 2009.

Like i said before, the car has been well looked after and will make someone very happy as it is a great little car for this price. There is plenty of tax and mot left, and only selling because money allows and i have just got a newer car!!

Bad bits:

Unfortunately, every car has them and i want to be as honest as i can:

- The front end has a cupple of very minor stone chips like most cars do
- There is a little visible door dent in the rear quarter on the passenger side.
- Upon close inspection the boot has an area around the badge that looks like it may have been painted at some point but this is only spotted with a keen eye!
- Few minor marks on the alloy wheels from bad parking
- Some rust around the rear of the arches is starting to come through although not concerning.
- The bonnet pull lever has broken in the footwell, so you have to just pull the wire instead.

- And finally, unfortunately theres only one key

Please do not let any of this put you off. Come have a look before you decide it genuinely is a nice car for its age.

Car and viewing is in Newport, East Yorkshire, 2 minutes off J38 M62.

Please Contact by calling: Sam 07821048014 (no text or withheld numbers please)

£995

Pictures:

[Edited on 03-03-2011 by S@M]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Tigra 1.4 16v Chequers (S reg) 24 database queries in 0.0096278 seconds