corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Stupid Things People Do With Their Cars

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stupid Things People Do With Their Cars
ed

User status: Offline
4th Mar 11 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Speed up when I'm crossing the road in front of them.

Change lanes and speed up when I'm crossing the road in front of them.

Speed up when I'm overtaking a cyclist and they're going the other way, despite there being enough space for the manoeuvre to be done safely.

Do people not realise the consequences of what might happen if they got it wrong when trying to shit someone up?
AndyKent

4th Mar 11 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No.

The amount of times I've been trying to cross a road with queuing stationary traffic and someone pulls their car forward right when I'm stepping out is amazing.
Daveskater
Premium Member

4th Mar 11 at 17:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Andy - I would jump on their bonnet and tell them that they hit you Joke's on them tbh.

Saw something stupid on the way home - straight bit of road in a 30mph zone with several side streets, two cars in front of me approaching a cyclist. Rude boy in front of me decides to overtake the car in front of him and the cyclist at the same time Smart move...

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
ed

4th Mar 11 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People seem to stop with massive gaps between them and the car in front just to block me from crossing too, I think. Makes no sense

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Stupid Things People Do With Their Cars 23 database queries in 0.0399361 seconds