corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » heater panel

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author heater panel
corsaadzy

User status: Offline
4th Mar 11 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i broke my rear window heater switch so like you do i changed the switch part inside for a new one along with adding 2 white led bulbs to light the panel up as it should be from factory .. i had blue ones in when the swith was broke and they worked fine were constantly on from ignition but for some reason i the white ones dont work at all .. is there any kind of fuse or really somewhere that i may have broke for this part as ive got 10 leds and none work so i doubt its the light itself

New Poll