corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mercedes 8 holes including adapters 16x8

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mercedes 8 holes including adapters 16x8
Jake

User status: Offline
12th Mar 11 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, I had these up for sale last year but i werent happy with selling them in the condition they were in, so i took them off the car and got them refurbed. The holes have been resprayed in porsche anthracite, the faces diamond turned then the whole face given a coat of clear powdercoat. I have literally just picked them up from the refurbers

The tyres are Falken 912's 195/40 and have done 1.5k to 2k MAX. as you can see, the queen is neck deep in rubber so you have plenty of tread here.

The adapters are custom VW(5x100), i had them made last year for a cost of 190 sheets, the adapters are 5x100 to 5x112. The rear adapters are 20mm thick and as for the fronts, they are 14mm thick. They come with the hardware to bolt the adapters onto the car. I can provide a stud conversion kit but this will cost extra.

They also come with a brand new set of merc centre caps which have never been fitted, and a set of AMG chrome plastic ones which i used, but they are scratched and look abit ropey.

as for the pics the wheels speak for themselves, i appreciate they arent the best pictures but try and see past all the compound dust because they are a lovely looking wheel.

I want £650 for these

any questions send me a message

cheers

[Edited on 12-03-2011 by Jake]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mercedes 8 holes including adapters 16x8 24 database queries in 0.0083330 seconds