corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » renault 19

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author renault 19
Kev S

User status: Offline
13th Mar 11 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi im going to have a look at a renault 19 1.8 16v and was wandering if anyone on here has had any experience with them? iv had a clio 1.8 16v and was wandering if theres much difference handling wise? any points to look for? arches and gearboxes etc like the clio? nice cars to drive? opinion would be great as the car isnt drivable at the moment.
DannyB
Premium Member

13th Mar 11 at 14:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had one briefly years ago, nippy cars ans very comfy. I can't remember much more about it
ChrisBoom

13th Mar 11 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a 1.9TD, fucking awesome car, so, so comfortable. Only cost me £96.50
Baskey

13th Mar 11 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it a ph1 or a ph2? Ph2's are more prone to rust but there are more of them about.

The 19 16v's have a wider front track than the clio 16v (same wider track that's used on the Clio Williams)

[Edited on 13-03-2011 by Baskey]
kz

13th Mar 11 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brother had a Mk1... was quite nice tbh. His CAT went and cost half what the car was worth so he scrapped it in the end. Seemed to handle quite well.
Kev S

13th Mar 11 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didnt go and see the car 2day. Will go after work in the week. Not sure what phase it is. What the difference with phase 1 and 2?
Baskey

13th Mar 11 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They will tell you everything you need to know about buying on

RKS

14th Mar 11 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the phase 1 had the rear number plate between the back lights and the phase 2 had it in the rear bumper.

not bad cars to be honest, I remember a mate of mine had one as a cheap run around for a bit,

[Edited on 14-03-2011 by RKS]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » renault 19 22 database queries in 0.0096321 seconds