corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Help Topics - PLEASE READ

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help Topics - PLEASE READ
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Mar 11 at 12:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please post any help topic in our HELP ZONE

So, if you have clutch problems, maybe you want to know about a disc conversion or maybe you want to know something as simple as what size the badges on your car are. They need to go in our help zone.

Any thread that we think fits this catagory will be moved and you may or may not be notified, so please check there if your thread has vanished from here.
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Mar 11 at 01:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Comments welcome.
Lawrah
Premium Member

17th Mar 11 at 01:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any comments?

do you bum?
Matty SRi

17th Mar 11 at 01:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lawrah
any comments?

do you bum?

Can be arranged.
Corsa_Sport21

17th Mar 11 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In theory its a good idea seeing as its the correct section.

But alot of people don't look in the Help Zone that often.Its hard to get a definate answer quickly.

Would it be too much hassle to let urgent topics that require a quick reply stay in GC till it gets a few replies,then move it??

Really,there isnt THAT much help zone stuff gets posted in GC,but then again i don't know how much hassle it is for a mod to move it.
chrisritch

17th Mar 11 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed HZ is hardly looked at
Phillips_91

17th Mar 11 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i usually get a pretty quick responce in help zone, and frequently check it to see if i can help anyone else
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Mar 11 at 12:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21

Really,there isnt THAT much help zone stuff gets posted in GC,but then again i don't know how much hassle it is for a mod to move it.

There's loads, I move roughly 7 or 8 per day usually, not sure about others. If we left them in here then there would be pages and pages of them. It's no hassle to move them either, it literally takes a couple of seconds. More people would use helpzone if they knew that they had to post them there, it will get more people looking in that section.
AlexW

17th Mar 11 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've really started making a effort with help zone, I just tend to forget to look at it when its right at the top.
K2NY-G

17th Mar 11 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread aimed at me lol? The reason i post help/advice related topics is due to getting a quicker response in general chat... Well tbh im thinking i will be getting a quicker response...
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Mar 11 at 13:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It'a aimed at the people who post the 100+ threads a week in here that should be in there
K2NY-G

17th Mar 11 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see i see lol
stu_c

17th Mar 11 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i only asked once
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Mar 11 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do bear in mind that posting in the wrong place is fairly selfish and causes work for whichever mod has to do it.

I'm happy to debate the issue if we have a better solution but currently, those are the rules and I would ask that people adhere to them.
P1CK4D

17th Mar 11 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will jr be allowed to attend a SE meet?
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Mar 11 at 18:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stu I used yours as an example of the different types of threads that go in there, I wasn't singelling you out
stu_c

17th Mar 11 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Stu I used yours as an example of the different types of threads that go in there, I wasn't singelling you out

i know

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Help Topics - PLEASE READ 22 database queries in 0.0070939 seconds