corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Best 2.1 system under 150?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best 2.1 system under 150?
kz

User status: Offline
15th Mar 11 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi...

I asked this very question about four years ago, and the answer from more than one forum all came down to the AE Aego M speakers. They're fantastic, absolutely love them, however as it's been years since that purchase I wondered if there was anything that's come out to beat them? I need a new system for a different television. When I say 2.1 I'm literally just referring to the speakers and sub, not a DVD player as well.

The Aego's simply plug into the headphone socket on my TV, can be a bit fuzzy at louder volumes is the only complaint. Hardly ever have it that loud though, and even if I do you soon get used to it. I see the Aego's are still avaliable to purchase brand new so I may end up with another set unless anyone recommends an alternative Thank you please.
richardworrall
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Mar 11 at 21:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I run a set of Cambridge Soundworks like these http://www.anandtech.com/show/525
cant fault em. Obviously no where near as expensive as yours but great sound.

New Poll