corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BMC SEALED INDUCTION KIT -- BASICALLY NEW -- FITS CORSA, ASTRA, + MOST CARS -- NOW EVEN CHEAPER

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMC SEALED INDUCTION KIT -- BASICALLY NEW -- FITS CORSA, ASTRA, + MOST CARS -- NOW EVEN CHEAPER
Bullet Proof SRi

User status: Offline
16th Mar 11 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BMC DIA

Sealed induction kit

Basically new, it was on my Corsa C 1.2 sxi for about 100 miles before we sold the car and got a Astra H 1.8 SRI.

The other half isnt too keen on putting something on the new car though and i quite like it standard at the moment so no use for this.

It sounded really nice on the corsa suprisingly seeing as they dont have much suction on the inlet, and i did quickly try it on the astra and it sounded lovely but it is half her car aswell so never mind.

It will fit anything with a 60mm, 65mm and 70mm inlet. Corsa's are 60mm and the astra is 70mm, as you can see in the photo the corsa C has a pipe between the filter and the inlet due to the design, obviously some cars like my old B and our new astra the filter bolts straight to the inlet pipe with no need for the pipe between.

I also included a picture of how i eventually connected it all up so it was sealed.

£55 delivered seems a good price, they are around £115 new

[Edited on 02-04-2011 by Bullet Proof SRi]
Bullet Proof SRi

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 11 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£55 DELIVERED AND ITS YOURS

BARGAIN

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BMC SEALED INDUCTION KIT -- BASICALLY NEW -- FITS CORSA, ASTRA, + MOST CARS -- NOW EVEN CHEAPER 24 database queries in 0.0089278 seconds