corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B - front door speaker upgrade questions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B - front door speaker upgrade questions
MELV14

User status: Offline
20th Mar 11 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Afternoon all,

My Corsa B front door speakers are a little damaged but still work to a certain degree.

What I'm after is a recommendation for a good speaker (including what size I need) that will be a direct fit into my front doors. They don't need to be able to be crystal clear, top of the range, Bose, ear bleeder speakers.

If it makes a difference I have a 4x50w Pioneer stereo (whatever that means ) so something to compliment that would be great.

I'm not usually one for ICE and choonz innit so please leave out any technical jargon etc

In summary :
I don't want to spend a fortune (say £40ish posted max)
Need to be a direct fit under the door panel. No cutting, adaptors, etc
Must not require upgraded wiring
please advise what size too or even better a direct link on here

Thanks in advance,
Melv
sl33p3r

22nd Mar 11 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go on ebay m8 shore you will be able to find some from the same car cheap if you search
corsatdi

22nd Mar 11 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got alpines, make sure you spend the tenner on the adaptors makes likfe alot easier

New Poll