corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » In need of a ECU full kit for a 1.6 ....if anybody has info give me a shout

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author In need of a ECU full kit for a 1.6 ....if anybody has info give me a shout
1.6 corsa man

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 11 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in need of an ECU kit for a 1.6 corsa been doin ma head in for ages got 1 from ebay was the wrong part to buy 1 bran new is a kick in the teeth , give me a mail or witever you do on this if anybody has an ECU out there

New Poll