corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Decat and stainless exhaust

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Decat and stainless exhaust
AshGSi

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 11 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*This is currently on a tigra, i have been told it will fit a corsa though as they are the same floorplan, I haven't tested this myself though. Just thought it would be useful posting this first. If anybody can clarify that corsa and tigra exhausts are the same that would be great*

Hi all. Putting the tigra back to standard as its time to sell up and move on. So the exhaust is just going to be lying around doing nothing once i take it off. Its a powerflow mid section with home made decat. The backbox was custom built for a 3 series bmw but the customer decided he didnt want it anymore before it was even fitted so we welded some new hangars on it and put it on the tigra. Its been on there about 6 months now and has been spot on. Here are a couple of pics of it before fitting and on the car. Im pretty sure its a 2.5inch bore too so would go on any tigra or corsa and would be fine on xe's or lets too with a little modification to fit.

£100 ono, collection only from Manchester

Thanks
Ash
AshGSi

23rd Mar 11 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm. Maybe i overpriced it a touch after looking round. £80 anyone?
AshGSi

25th Mar 11 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nobody want to even make an offer?
AshGSi

3rd Apr 11 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£60 takes this now. Its just in the way

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Decat and stainless exhaust 24 database queries in 0.0126381 seconds