corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Cobra Alarm Advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cobra Alarm Advice
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 11 at 20:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Mazda has a Cobra Immobilizer system that you press a little 'key' to a metal contact on the dash with an LED above it. I have both little 'keys'.

When I've been poking about in it I've noticed there is an alarm control box tied up under the dash, plus a holder for the siren (but no siren).

Anyone know how I can identify what model it is, is it written on the control box? Can I just buy the siren and fobs and just program them up someway? I assume I'll need to hook the box up to 12v's again. Any fitting instructions would be good as well

Thanks for any help
ramboreynolds

24th Mar 11 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

01932 77 24 00
give this number a ring, Cobra Sales & Customer Service (Alarms, Parking Aids, In Car Entertainment etc)
i had trouble with fitting my cobra alarm on my corsa, they were really helpful and can idetify the alarm system you have just by describing it to them as you already have on here. hope this helps. good luck

http://www.cobravehiclesecurity.co.uk/contact-cobra/phone.aspx <<< just so you know the number is genuine
AlexW

24th Mar 11 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not meaning to sound like a noob but you might as well rip that one out, If its been partially removed already, Its bound to be as old as the car is, And for £100 (plus 100/150 fitting) you can go for a much better up to date alarm that wont have that gay little key thing.

New Poll