corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa SXi 1.2 16V (price drop)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa SXi 1.2 16V (price drop)
glover3492

User status: Offline
27th Mar 11 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa (b)
Engine - 1.2 16v
Mileage - 95000
Price - £800 or sensible offers
MOT - Expires End of June 2011
Tax - Exprires 31/03/2011

Location - Denbigh/Colwyn Bay, North Wales.
Contact phone number - 07900 214790
Contact email address - jac-g@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

Here i have for sale my Corsa B SXi 1.2 16v in Arden blue.

I have owned this car for a year and selling only due to buying a newer car.

The car has always been reliable, starts first time every time without hesitation what so ever. I have always maintained the car to a high standard. Recently changed oil/ oil filter, spark plugs and air filter. I have cleaned car every week inside and out. Car has some service history.

Has usual rust spots on bonnet lip, boot and bottoms of doors and slight parking dints on passenger side rear quarter.

As this vehicle is an SXi model it comes standard with the following :

Central locking
Electric and heated mirrors
Sport steering wheel and interior
Sport/GSI spoiler
Also Fitted With Genuine Vauxhall Mudflaps

In the time i have owned this vehicle i have carried out the following subtle modifications :

Sony Xplod front speakers and rear 6x9's.
15 inch excite Alloy Wheels (not on car in picture, Alloys are also slightly kerbed but all straight, tyres are all good)
CD player
Aero wipers front and back

Cheap Tax and great on fuel.

Very cheap insurance so perfect for young drivers!

Feel free to contact me with any questions or offers. Can get car taxed if required.

Jac.

And pics with the alloys it comes with:

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa SXi 1.2 16V (price drop) 24 database queries in 0.0099330 seconds