corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Any advice with o2 please?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Any advice with o2 please?
Twitch

User status: Offline
4th Apr 11 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basiclly on behalf of a good friend of mine. He has had £140 taken out of his account due to a computing error ( or so they say ) and because of this he is seriously low on money and might mess him up big time for the month. He has been to the o2 store where he lives and they have said they can return the money on his next bill date which is next month. He asked if he could get it any sooner as he has important bills to pay as well as having to buy food etc for the month and they said he has to wait till the next bill date.
What i was wondering tho is, is that just a load of rubbish they've fed him or not?
I know some of you work in these type of places and know the ins and outs of the companys so any advice would be great cheers
stu_c

4th Apr 11 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they can get it earlier for you mate, its just a longer more in depth process.

i had it last week for a customer and the returned it straight away so just be up front with them
Twitch

4th Apr 11 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sweet. thats what i said to him myself but thought i'd get some real facts befor pushing him to do it. cheers
andys sxi
Premium Member

4th Apr 11 at 16:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all he needs to do is phone them up and ask them but if he starts shouting at them there not gonna do it any sooner so he needs to be calm

April 08 feature car
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

5th Apr 11 at 01:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck being calm! someone fucked up. and if they refuse to get the money back instantly then tell them all of the bank charges are going to be billed to them also
andys sxi
Premium Member

5th Apr 11 at 13:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
fuck being calm! someone fucked up. and if they refuse to get the money back instantly then tell them all of the bank charges are going to be billed to them also

yeah but they have got your money and you need it, so there not gonna bend over backwards for you to get the money back if your shouting at them are they ?

April 08 feature car
aim1

5th Apr 11 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah with that attitude, and as the customer services guy couldn't care less about whether the company has to refund bank charges (eventually)...if you're pissy with them they'll just end the call or whatever.
Toby
Premium Member

5th Apr 11 at 15:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im guessing he pays by Direct Debit and im also guessing the wording is similar to thie: if an error is made by o2 (or whatever the trading name is) or your Bank or Buliding Society you are guaranteed a full and immediate refund. Get him to ask to see the DD guarantee
JohnnyR

5th Apr 11 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Similar thing happened with me, went into my bank and raised a direct debit indemnity claim, money was back in my bank by the next day. I believe in my case the bank coughed up and then claimed the funds back from Orange (in my case).

[Edited on 05-04-2011 by JohnnyR]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Any advice with o2 please? 23 database queries in 0.1071148 seconds