corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Is Britain to blame for many of the world's problems?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is Britain to blame for many of the world's problems?
Hammer

User status: Offline
7th Apr 11 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

According to the PM it is.....http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-12992540

Have to say I'm coming round to this chap.
adiohead

7th Apr 11 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The bankers are to blame

*throws chair through random hotel window*
mwg

7th Apr 11 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve Williams is to blame
Steve
Premium Member

7th Apr 11 at 12:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SW7 imo
Ojc

7th Apr 11 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a complete load of fucking cock.
mwg

7th Apr 11 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jimmy Bennett
Root

7th Apr 11 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not at all
Ojc

7th Apr 11 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had we kept hold of America the world wouldnt be in such a Jewish mess
3CorsaMeal

7th Apr 11 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people who buy stuff with credit cards are to blame imo, there is a whole generation of people now who can own whatever they want by borrowing money

banks fault i guess for lending so much money, everyone has the spent the money they haven't earnt yet, so really the money doesn't exist
Baskey

7th Apr 11 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blind faith in religion is to blame
Balling
Premium Member

7th Apr 11 at 13:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brits, as a people, are (in my view) extremely selfish and narrowminded.
This is something you share with the Americans and of course it affects the rest of the world.
As I see it, you have in your culture a strong need to be totally independent which in many cases is a good thing, but when it comes to international matters Britain has always been a heavy dance partner.
The unfortunate side effect is, that this is transferred to the regular British citizen, that shows a complete lag of international and in some cases even social sense (I'm thinking about hooligans, chavs, neds or in a single term "troublemakers").
However the problems are not limited to these few individuals. Every day I see a state of apathy in British media and social networks, like this forum.
You have zero moral issues in regards to illegal downloads of software, music and films. Racism is pronounced and international affairs like environmental issues are complete overshadowed by minor national affairs.

Of course Britain is to blame. Every nation of the world is.
Is Britain more to blame? I'm not sure, but it's an interesting thought...

3CorsaMeal

7th Apr 11 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i blame the animals, wtf have they done to help? BUGGER ALL!!!!!

Tom

7th Apr 11 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
This is something you share with the Americans and of course it affects the rest of the world.
As I see it, you have in your culture a strong need to be totally independent which in many cases is a good thing, but when it comes to international matters Britain has always been a heavy dance partner.
The unfortunate side effect is, that this is transferred to the regular British citizen, that shows a complete lag of international and in some cases even social sense (I'm thinking about hooligans, chavs, neds or in a single term "troublemakers").
However the problems are not limited to these few individuals. Every day I see a state of apathy in British media and social networks, like this forum.
You have zero moral issues in regards to illegal downloads of software, music and films. Racism is pronounced and international affairs like environmental issues are complete overshadowed by minor national affairs.

What, semi intellectual post alert, ahhh you're from Demark...
Hammer

7th Apr 11 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Who the fuck are you talking to you Danish cunt?

3CorsaMeal

7th Apr 11 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i think your right, ask most brits what they know about denmark and they will say Lurpak or Bacon.

Steve
Premium Member

7th Apr 11 at 13:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think noses that sniff and move around on there own

can danish people do that with there noses?

[Edited on 07-04-2011 by Steve]
Ojc

7th Apr 11 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it comes down to the fact we fought for our freedom, while the Nordic countries let the Germans steam roll their way in without so much as a fight.

Balling
Premium Member

7th Apr 11 at 13:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I think it comes down to the fact we fought for our freedom, while the Nordic countries let the Germans steam roll their way in without so much as a fight.

Actually, though you might be joking, there's a fairly illustrative point in the core difference in our nationality.

Denmark didn't do fuck all when nazis invaded us. We're that small kid at the back of the class that has been told numerous times that we'll never make a difference, and now we believe it. I think that the resistance movement in Denmark was made up of 1 % of the population. Disgraceful.

Please don't take my post as a praise of my nation over yours. I'm repelled at some of the stuff in Danish history, but I guess that's kind of point. I have no national feeling what so ever. I try to look at the greater picture.

oceansoul

7th Apr 11 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bring back the Empire. That'll sort it.
BarnshaW

7th Apr 11 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

steve williams is the reason i am ashamed to be british
Jake

7th Apr 11 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Balling is a lovely lad he rang up opel to see how much an opel badge was for me
sc0ott

7th Apr 11 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fucking hate the uk.
Anybody overseas want to swap lives?
chrisritch

7th Apr 11 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
The bankers are to blame

*throws chair through random hotel window*

You will agree with this man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koY6kXhQDQo
richc

7th Apr 11 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Muslims and bankers. End.
Steve
Premium Member

7th Apr 11 at 19:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
steve williams is the reason i am ashamed to be british

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Is Britain to blame for many of the world's problems? 23 database queries in 0.4962571 seconds