corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 12v Club - SOLD!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1999 Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 12v Club - SOLD!
Norcy91

User status: Offline
   10th Apr 11 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.0 12v
Mileage - 64000
Price - £750

Location - Wetherby
Contact phone number - 07735086141
Contact email address - johnathanvarley@googlemail.com

General information - Advertising on behalf of my friend.

http://pistonheads.com/sales/2698557.htm

For Sale is my 1999 Corsa Club 12v.

*MOT: OCT
*TAX: OCT
*Service History
*New Exhaust

The car is very tidy indeed as it has only covered 64k miles from new. It passed it's MOT at the end of last year with flying colours and no advisories. The car is taxed until October of this year.

The exterior is finished in very tidy metallic blue paintwork. The paintwork is in good conditon with no serious damage.

The interior of the car is very tidy indeed with no rips or tears. The vehicle has never been smoked in.

Being a Club the car has colour codes bumpers and mirrors, drivers airbag, central locking etc. A lot more desirable then the bog standard Envoy!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Johnny.

Please contact him through the mobile number or email address provided above, or U2U me for any more information needed.

[Edited on 14-04-2011 by Norcy91]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 12v Club - SOLD! 24 database queries in 0.0045519 seconds