corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what vinyl should i get to wrap plastic?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what vinyl should i get to wrap plastic?
baza31

User status: Offline
11th Apr 11 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above , i have a 55plate raptor . Am going to order some vinyl to tidy it up. is there any particular type i need to get? thought about carbon effect tank and front end and white back end .but is carbon too thick to mould round the curves? What colours do people think would look good?

DannyB
Premium Member

11th Apr 11 at 13:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Black with carbon would look nice, it's hard to do if you're not used to doing it. Manipulating the vinyl to the shape of a tank, whilst making it look nice will be difficult.
baza31

11th Apr 11 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there a certain thickness ? whats this 3m stuff? is that the thickness? what do they use on cars for mirrors etc?
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Apr 11 at 14:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty sure it's all the same thickness, regular vinyl anyway, although vinyl for banners is thinner, not sure about the carbon stuff.
Gary
Premium Member

11th Apr 11 at 15:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would just be carbon look most likely.

A mate of mine vinyl wraps stuff for a living if you dont mind paying for it. He's damn good an all!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what vinyl should i get to wrap plastic? 22 database queries in 0.1488070 seconds