corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wiper Conversion help please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wiper Conversion help please
Karnage Corsa

User status: Offline
7th Apr 03 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right I have fitted my wiper conversion just a couple of things I need to know if n e 1 can help me.
The ledt wiper that is taken off, there is a hole that is left once you take the arm out anyway took everything off that I need to and when I put the cap in to block it off if I put the scuttle in propperly then it is forced up by the metal linkage thinking of glueing it down and trying that.

next problem is I have the arm parked at about 2 o clock position but was wanting it a little lower how do I change it now so that it still wipes all the screen but moves more to the right and lower if you know what I mean cheers for any help people

on the bright side of things it looks sh!t hot
Karnage Corsa

8th Apr 03 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
Karnage Corsa

8th Apr 03 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

?
supacorsa

8th Apr 03 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

their should of been a cap with the kit that you put in the hole were the wiper arm pocked through the plactic thing and you have to reset the linkage for moving the blade you have to take it off move the wiper to the angle you want and refit

New Poll