corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Toyota Starlet GT Turbo White swap for xe nova

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Toyota Starlet GT Turbo White swap for xe nova
nathan87

User status: Offline
13th Apr 11 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Toyota
Model - Starlet GT Turbo
Engine - 1.3
Mileage - 210000 km
Price - 1400 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07957 998 350 please text as my speaker is broke
Contact email address - nath172004@yahoo.co.uk

General information -

looking at selling my toyota starlet gt turbo in white

powerflow exhaust, de-cat, front mount intercooler, enkei alloy wheels with 4 good yokohama tyres, wheels arent in the best condition.
got a deezee boost controller fitted, have no idea how to use it, was in the car when i got it.
magnecor 8.5mm leads

it has been lowered on gmax suspension, not coilovers but still handles well.

needs a few little bits doing, theres a crack in the windscreen.
needs a grill and ideally a bonnet but hasnt bothered me enough to replace them
alternator is squeeling, will try to replace before sale, only £40 from ebay, the interior door handle on the drivers door has just broke, but will get a new one fitted.
needs a good t-cut and polish, couple of little marks on the bodywork, 1 on the bumper and the other is on the rear quarter.
pads are quite low

tax til end of july mot til october i think, i need to check.

[Edited on 13-04-2011 by nathan87]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Toyota Starlet GT Turbo White swap for xe nova 24 database queries in 0.0089629 seconds