corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Time Attack 2011 - Round 1

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Time Attack 2011 - Round 1
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Apr 11 at 09:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just want to congradulate Fee on her podium finish

It was my first ever outing to a time attack event and it was quite an experience, it was quite a friendly atmosphere with teams helping others out when stuck etc.

I didnt see seth at all, i was looking for you dude to say hello! saw Fee tho and said my hi's.

I was lending my hand to one of the vx220.org members who has just entered his vx220 the season so i had my head in the boot etc

There are some really nice cars there, and what shocked me was that every one seemed to be concourse condition lol

Looking forward to knockhill
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Apr 11 at 11:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be at KH to watch, will have to hunt you down and say hello
Corsa_Sport21

17th Apr 11 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When is the Knockhill round??
AK

17th Apr 11 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

15th May

TrackScotland have an all day trackday on the 14th if you fancy mixing it up with some Time Attack cars
AK

17th Apr 11 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chris - I think Fee had a very stressfull day

The car was carrying a fair amount of issues through the day

Boost was gradually getting lower and lower through the day to prevent misfires. I think she ran about 1.4 to 1.5 bar in the final compared to the planned/mapped 1.8bar.

A new map was sent down from Wallace Performance mapper in Aberdeen to just make it a bit safer too so timing was pulled and a touch more fuel added.

Setup - was all over the place. No idea why and will need to check this over. After Qualifying when fee moved to the shaved tyres she was all over the place. The geometry was checked afterwards and was WAY out from was it was set at.

She found 3 secs in the final just with a geo change (and less power still)
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

17th Apr 11 at 11:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I heard there's gonna be some beasty Weekend Racer cars on the trackday too

Seth couldn't make it so that'll be why you didn't see him

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Time Attack 2011 - Round 1 22 database queries in 0.0089960 seconds